WASTE MANAGEMENT TRAINING
The Waste Management Training Programme is designed to meet the training and certification needs of sector staff involved at all levels of waste management. It provides a broad range of skills training on waste from legislation through to technology and management techniques.
The programme is based on a series of six training modules:
- Policy and Legislation
- Regulation of Waste Activities
- Disposal, Prevention, Re-Use and Recycling
- Biological and Thermal Treatments
- Landfill Operation and Management
- Facility Management, Compliance and Reporting
Training’s target audience:
Waste Facility Managers, Waste Management Personnel and Environmental Personnel.